Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 69|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Date of birth||February 23, 1943|
|Place of birth||Pigeon, Michigan|
Elections for the office of Kansas House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Gary Swartzendruber was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent J.R. Claeys was unopposed in the Republican primary. Claeys defeated Swartzendruber in the general election.
|Kansas House of Representatives District 69, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||J.R. Claeys Incumbent||61.2%||3,395|
Swartzendruber ran in the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 69. He ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by J.R. Claeys (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 69, General Election, 2012|
Swartzendruber is divorced.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Gary + Swartzendruber + Kansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kansas House of Representatives
- Kansas House of Representatives District 69
- Kansas House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Kansas State Legislature
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed September 15, 2014
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2014 General Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed April 17, 2015
- Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2012 primary (official)," accessed July 9, 2012
- C-SPAN, "Kansas - Summary Vote Results," accessed August 7, 2012
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2012 General Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed March 31, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed June 2, 2014
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |