|Texas House of Representatives, District 21|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Lagrange High School, 1976|
|Bachelor's||McNeese State University, 1981|
|Other||Charity School of Nurse Anesthesia|
Elections for all 150 seats in the Texas House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on March 4, 2014. Those candidates who did not receive 50% or more of the vote in their party primary on March 4 faced an additional May 27 primary runoff. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in these elections was December 9, 2013. Dade Phelan defeated Judy Nichols in the Republican primary. Gavin Bruney was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Bruney defeated Phelan in the general election.
|Texas House of Representatives, District 21 General Election, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Gavin + Bruney + Texas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Texas State Legislature
- Texas state legislative districts
- Texas House of Representatives
- Texas House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Official campaign website
- Gavin Bruney on Facebook (campaign)
- Gavin Bruney on Facebook (personal)
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from The Texas Tribune
- Texas Secretary of State
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |