Difference between revisions of "Gay Kernan"
m (Text replace - "Open=|Redistricting=|2Incs=}}" to "}}")
|Line 140:||Line 140:|
Revision as of 04:09, 18 December 2012
|New Mexico Senate District 42|
|2003 - present|
|January 1, 2013|
|Years in position||11|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2008|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Bachelor's||University of Mississippi|
|Place of birth||Oklahoma City, OK|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Kernan has been appointed to these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Kernan served on these committees:
- See also: New Mexico State Senate elections, 2012
|New Mexico State Senate, District 42, General Election, 2012|
Kernan raised $15,710 for her campaign.
Listed below are the largest contributors to Gay Kernan's 2008 campaign.
|New Mexico Realtors Association||$1,500|
|Louisiana Energy Services||$1,000|
|New Mexico Medical Society||$1,000|
Kernan is married to John and has a daughter named Elizabeth.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Gay + Kernan + New + Mexico + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biography from the New Mexico Legislature website
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
- Voting record from New Mexico Votes.org
|New Mexico State Senate District 42
| Succeeded by|