For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|New Mexico Senate District 42|
|2003 - present|
|January 1, 2013|
|Years in position||12|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2008|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Bachelor's||University of Mississippi|
|Place of birth||Oklahoma City, OK|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Kernan has been appointed to these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Kernan served on these committees:
- See also: New Mexico State Senate elections, 2012
|New Mexico State Senate, District 42, General Election, 2012|
Kernan raised $15,710 for her campaign.
Listed below are the largest contributors to Gay Kernan's 2008 campaign.
|New Mexico Realtors Association||$1,500|
|Louisiana Energy Services||$1,000|
|New Mexico Medical Society||$1,000|
Kernan is married to John and has a daughter named Elizabeth.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Gay + Kernan + New + Mexico + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biography from the New Mexico Legislature website
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
- Voting record from New Mexico Votes.org
|New Mexico State Senate District 42
| Succeeded by|