For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Idaho House of Representatives District 11A|
|December 1, 2014|
|Years in position||4|
|Per diem||$122/day outside Boise, $49/day otherwise|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Appointed by||Idaho Governor Butch Otter|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Batt served on the following committees:
|Idaho Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• State Affairs, Vice Chair|
|• Agricultural Affairs|
|• Joint Legislative Oversight|
Batt won re-election in the 2012 election for Idaho House of Representatives. Due to redistricting, she ran in District 11A. She defeated Greg Collett in the Republican primary and was unopposed in the general election on November 6, 2012. 
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 11A, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Gayle Batt Incumbent||100%||14,609|
|Idaho House of Representatives District 11A Republican Primary, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Gayle + Batt + Idaho + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Governor of the State of Idaho, "GAYLE BATT APPOINTED TO IDAHO HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES," November 18, 2011
- Idaho Secretary of State, "Primary Candidate List," accessed April 6, 2012
- Idaho Secretary of State Election Division, "May 15, 2012 Primary Election Results," accessed 6 July 2012
- Idaho Secretary of State – Elections Division, “November 6, 2012 General Election Results,” accessed December 27, 2012
Steven Thayn (R)
|Idaho House of Representatives District 11A
| Succeeded by|
|Idaho House of Representatives District 10A
| Succeeded by|
Brandon Hixon (R)