Difference between revisions of "Gene Chapman"
|Line 102:||Line 102:|
Revision as of 10:24, 16 October 2013
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Governor of Texas|
- See also: Texas gubernatorial election, 2014
On his website, Chapman lists his five point plan if elected governor:
- 1) Swear not/ Do not take oaths (ends the state and all its systems of violence).
- 2) Lay not up for yourselves treasures on earth (mitigates envy and covetousness and refocusses life on the family and community).
- 3) Render not evil for evil (ends war).
- 4) Go not to law (ends the legal system).
- 5) Judge not, condemn not (ends bigotry, discrimination, the prison system and the death penalty).
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Gene + Chapman + Texas + Governor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |