Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 32|
|Bachelor's||Central State University (1972)|
|Profession||Certified Public Accountant|
- 1972: Bachelor of science, Central State University
Imel is a certified public accountant.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 32 Democratic Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Gene + Imel + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 News OK "Oklahoma House District 32 candidates" Accessed June 18, 2012
- ↑ Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Office 2012," April 13, 2012
- ↑ Oklahoma State Election Board - Unofficial 2012 primary results
- ↑ Oklahoma State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results," June 26, 2012
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |