Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maine State Senate District 32|
Gratwick's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Job growth comes from a dynamic private sector, powered by productive innovative people. It is the direct product of public and private investment, educational excellence, and healthy communities. We need a rich cultural life to keep our motivated young people here."
- Excerpt:"In Augusta, Geoff will work for health care reform that will benefit both the people and the state of Maine, using his medical knowledge and common-sense approach to make a better system."
- Excerpt:"Geoff will work for Bangor and Hermon to ensure the state of Maine honors its voter-mandated commitment to fully fund education, as well as ensuring that the educational systems we have are the best they can be for all our citizens."
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2012
Gratwick won election in the 2012 election for Maine State Senate District 32. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 12, 2012 and defeated incumbent Nichi Farnham (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Maine State Senate, District 32, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Nichi Farnham Incumbent||48.5%||8,295|
Gratwick has a wife, Lucy.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Geoffrey + Gratwick + Maine + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Geoffrey Gratwick on Facebook