|Maine State Senate District 32|
|December 5, 2012-present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Base salary||$13,852/year (first regular session) |
$9,661/year/year (second regular session)
|Per diem||$38/day, plus $32/day for meals|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
Gratwick's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Job growth comes from a dynamic private sector, powered by productive innovative people. It is the direct product of public and private investment, educational excellence, and healthy communities. We need a rich cultural life to keep our motivated young people here."
- Excerpt:"In Augusta, Geoff will work for health care reform that will benefit both the people and the state of Maine, using his medical knowledge and common-sense approach to make a better system."
- Excerpt:"Geoff will work for Bangor and Hermon to ensure the state of Maine honors its voter-mandated commitment to fully fund education, as well as ensuring that the educational systems we have are the best they can be for all our citizens."
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Gratwick served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Environment and Natural Resources|
|• Insurance and Financial Services, Chair|
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2012
Gratwick won election in the 2012 election for Maine State Senate District 32. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 12, 2012 and defeated incumbent Nichi Farnham (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Maine State Senate, District 32, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Nichi Farnham Incumbent||48.5%||8,295|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
Gratwick has a wife, Lucy.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Geoffrey + Gratwick + Maine + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Use of 'large, untraceable expenditures' to influence Maine elections jumps ... - Bangor Daily News
- OUR OPINION: Time to shed light on 'dark money' - Kennebec Journal
- Affordable Care Act Information Session in Bangor - WABI
- Lawmakers look for ways to improve transparency in health care billing - WCSH-TV
- Our View: Students in poverty have earned federal school aid - Press Herald
- Bi-partisan group of lawmakers to get tested for chemicals found in plastic ... - WCSH-TV
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Sen. Gratwick's website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Geoffrey Gratwick on Facebook
Nichi Farnham (R)
|Maine State Senate District 32
| Succeeded by|