|New York State Assembly District 105|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Amedore and his wife, Joelle, have three children; George, Anthony, and Bria.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Amedore defeated Gerard Parisi in the September 14 Republican primary. Amedore defeated Angelo Santabarbara (D) in the general election on November 2. In addition to his slot on the Republican Party ticket, he was also listed as a candidate of the Independence Party of New York State and the Conservative Party.
On November 4, 2008 Amedore won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 105, defeating opponent Mark Blanchfield (D).
Amedore raised $520,191 for his campaign while Blanchfield raised $260,782.
|New York State Assembly, District 105 2008|
|George Amedore (R)||29,784|
|Mark Blanchfield (D)||18,404|
- Agriculture Committee, New York Assembly
- Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Committee, New York Assembly
- Cities Committee, New York Assembly
- Codes Committee, New York Assembly
- Economic Development, Job Creation, Commerce and Industry Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. George Amedore
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
|New York Assembly - District 105
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |