|Virginia Senate District 39|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Barker received a A.B at Harvard College and M.S. at Harvard University. Barker is a member of the Fairfax Presbyterian church.
In addition to serving as senator Barker works as a health planner.
- Education and Health
- General Laws and Technology
- Privileges and Elections
- Rehabilitation and Social Services
Below are Barker's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2007 election:
|Virginia Democratic Party||$281,419|
|Virginia Senate Democratic Caucus||$76,900|
|Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee||$50,000|
|Moving Virginia Forward||$50,000|
Barker was born in Eldorado, Illinois on August 24, 1951.
- Biography from the Virginia Legislature
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Sen. Barker's website
- Campaign contributions:2007