|U.S. House, New York, District 1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||June 24, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Demos ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent New York's 1st District. Demos sought the Republican nomination in the primary on June 24, 2014. The general election took place November 4, 2014.
Demos is endorsed by former New York Governor George Pataki.
Demos is the son-in-law of Angelo K. Tsakopoulos. Tsakopoulos is a major Democratic donor and the chairman of AKT Development Corporation, a real estate firm.
- United States House of Representatives
- New York's 1st Congressional District elections, 2014
- New York's 1st Congressional District
- Green Papers, "NY District 1," accessed September 30, 2013
- Wall Street Journal "Demos quits GOP primary for congressional seat," May 25, 2012
- Politico, "George Pataki backs Tim Bishop challenger," accessed October 11, 2013
- NY State of Politics, "Giuliani Joins Pataki In Backing Demos Over Zeldin (Updated)," accessed March 12, 2014
- LI News Radio, "Mayor Rudy Giuliani Endorses George Demos for Congress," accessed March 11, 2014
- Roll Call, "Wealthy Republican Candidates Seek House," accessed October 29, 2013
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |