Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Thirty First Middlesex District|
|Master's||The George Washington University|
|Place of birth||Newton, MA|
Georgountzos' website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Fair and Equitable Tax Policies to encourage economic growth and expansion"
- Excerpt:"State Fiscal Responsibility by reviewing all government programs for efficiency"
- Excerpt:"Legislation that mandates only qualified Massachusetts residents receive state aid"
- Excerpt:"Punishment for Fraudulent Use of EBT cards and other Taxpayer-Funded Assistance "
- Excerpt:"Voter Identification Requirement for all eligible and registered voters to eliminate any chance of fraud at the polls"
Georgountzos ran in the 2012 election for Massachusetts House of Representatives Thirty-First Middlesex District. Georgountzos was unopposed in the September 6 Republican primary and was defeated by incumbent Jason Lewis (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Thirty-First Middlesex District, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Jason Lewis Incumbent||58.8%||13,389|
Georgountzos and his wife Effie have three children.Cite error: Invalid
refs with no name must have content
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term George + Georgountzos + Massachusetts + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Follow the Money