For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|General election||November 4, 2014|
|U.S. House, Illinois, District 13|
Gollin ran for election to the U.S. House, representing the 13th Congressional District of Illinois. He sought the Democratic nomination in the primary. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Gollin's reports.
|George Gollin (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|October Quarterly||October 15, 2013||$0.00||$300,509.99||$(38,422.86)||$262,087.13|
|Year End||January 31, 2014||$262,087||$100,696||$(97,374)||$265,408|
- News Gazette "Dems meet potential Davis challengers" Accessed April 30, 2013
- WICS "Another Candidate Joins 13th Congressional Race" Accessed July 25, 2013
- The Telegraph "Physicist joins 13th Congressional District race" Accessed July 25, 2013
- News Observer "Physicist joins Illinois' 13th District race" Accessed July 25, 2013
- News Gazette "UI physicist joins race for 13th District" Accessed July 25, 2013
- Federal Election Commission "George Gollin 2014 Summary reports," Accessed November 6, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "October Quarterly," accessed November 6, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "Year End Report," accessed February 5, 2014
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |