George H. Winner, Jr.
|George H. Winner, Jr.|
|New York State Senate District 53|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Winner was Counsel/Legislative Assistant for Senate Deputy Majority Leader William T. Smith from 1971 to 1978. He is currently Partner for Keyser, Maloney, Winner Limited Liability Partnership.
Winner earned his BA from Saint Lawrence University in 1971.
Winner did not run for re-election in 2010.
On November 4, 2008 George H. Winner, Jr. won the election for New York State Senate, District 53 with 61,144 votes.
Winner raised $333,812 for his campaign.
|New York State Senate, District 53 (2008)|
|George H. Winner, Jr. (R)||61,144|
|John Tonello (D)||43,341|
Listed below are the five largest contributors to George H. Winner, Jr.'s 2008 campaign.
|CMTE to Reelect Senator Joseph Bruno||$9,500|
|New York State Correctional Officers||$7,400|
|New York State Dental Association||$7,000|
|Chemung County Republican CMTE||$5,000|
While a member of the New York State Senate, Winner served on the following committees:
- Agriculture Committee, New York State Senate
- Crime Victims, Crime and Correction Committee, New York State Senate
- Elections Committee, New York State Senate
- Energy and Telecommunications Committee, New York State Senate
- Health Committee, New York State Senate
- Higher Education Committee, New York State Senate
- Investigations and Government Operations Committee, New York State Senate
- Judiciary Committee, New York State Senate
Winner and his wife, Lynn Hardman, have three children.
- Official New York State Senate website
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- George Winner on Facebook
|New York Senate District 53
| Succeeded by|