Difference between revisions of "George Latimer"
m (Text replace - 'Category:House of Representatives, candidate' to 'Category:House of Representatives candidate, 2010')
|Line 99:||Line 99:|
[[Category:House of Representatives
[[Category:House of Representatives candidate]]
Revision as of 06:58, 18 December 2010
|New York State Assembly District 91|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Latimer's professional experience is as a marketing executive for AT&T, IBM, International Telephone & Telegraph Company, Nestle, and Sherson Lehman.
Latimer earned a BA from Fordham University and a MPA from New York University's Wagner School. He and his wife, Robin, have one child; Meagan.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Latimer ran unopposed in the September 14 Democratic primary. He defeated Bill Reed (R) in the general election on November 2. In addition to running on the Democratic ticket, he was also listed as a candidate of the Independence Party of New York State, and Working Families Party.
On November 4, 2008 Latimer won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 91, defeating opponent Rob Biagi (R).
Latimer raised $140,964 for his campaign while Biagi raised $22,273.
|New York State Assembly, District 91 2008|
|George Latimer (D)||31,886|
|Rob Biagi (R)||12,816|
In the 2008 election, Latimer raised a total of $140,964.
His five largest contributors in 2008 were:
|Chin, Sylvia F||$2,000|
|New York State Trial Lawyers||$1,500|
|New York State United Teachers||$1,500|
|New York State Pipe Trades Association||$1,500|
|Communications Workers Local 1103||$1,050|
- Subcommittee on Catastrophic Natural Disasters
- Governmental Operations Committee, New York Assembly
- Insurance Committee, New York Assembly
- Labor Committee, New York Assembly
- Local Governments Committee, New York Assembly
- Transportation Committee, New York Assembly
- Subcommittee on Oversight of Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprises
- New York Assembly - Rep. George Latimer
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Latimer
- New York Times NY state legislative election results
- Follow the Money's report 2008 Campaign donations in New York
- [XXXXXXX Follow the Money - 2008 Campaign contributions]
|New York Assembly - District 91
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |