Georgia's 10th Congressional District elections, 2012
July 31, 2012
Paul C. Broun
Paul C. Broun
Georgia's 10th congressional district is located in the northeastern part of the state, the district includes the cities of Athens, Evans, Augusta, Watkinsville, and Toccoa.
|Candidate Filing Deadline||Primary Election||General Election|
- See also: Georgia elections, 2012
Incumbent: Heading into the election the incumbent is Paul C. Broun (R), who was first elected in 2007.
General election candidates
- No candidates declared an intent to run
- Paul Broun
July 31, 2012, primary results
Blue vs. Red
Possible race ratings are:
Georgia's 10th district is a solidly Republican district.
In June 2012, Sabato's Crystal Ball rated Georgia's 10th district as solidly Republican.
Impact of redistricting
- See also: Redistricting in Georgia
|U.S. House of Representatives, Georgia's 10th Congressional District, General Election, 2010|
|Republican||Paul C. Broun Incumbent||67.4%||138,062|
- United States House of Representatives elections in Georgia, 2012
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2012
- Georgia Secretary of State "Election Dates," Accessed April 25, 2012
- Georgia Secretary of State Elections Division "Candidate List" accessed May 28, 2012
- Athens Banner Herald "Retired Army officer will challenge Broun" accessed December 4, 2011
- Center for Politics "2012 House Ratings," Updated June 27, 2012
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"