Georgia's 10th Congressional District elections, 2012
July 31, 2012
Paul C. Broun
Paul C. Broun
|Candidate Filing Deadline||Primary Election||General Election|
- See also: Georgia elections, 2012
Incumbent: Heading into the election the incumbent is Paul C. Broun (R), who was first elected in 2007.
General election candidates
- No candidates declared an intent to run
- Paul Broun
July 31, 2012, primary results
Blue vs. Red
Possible race ratings are:
Georgia's 10th district is a solidly Republican district.
In June 2012, Sabato's Crystal Ball rated Georgia's 10th district as solidly Republican.
Impact of redistricting
- See also: Redistricting in Georgia
|U.S. House of Representatives, Georgia's 10th Congressional District, General Election, 2010|
|Republican||Paul C. Broun Incumbent||67.4%||138,062|
- United States House of Representatives elections in Georgia, 2012
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2012
- Georgia Secretary of State "Election Dates," Accessed April 25, 2012
- Georgia Redistricting "Map" Accessed July 2012
- Georgia Secretary of State Elections Division "Candidate List" accessed May 28, 2012
- Athens Banner Herald "Retired Army officer will challenge Broun" accessed December 4, 2011
- Center for Politics "2012 House Ratings," Updated June 27, 2012
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"