Georgia's 13th Congressional District elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
May 20, 2014
Heading into the election the incumbent is David Scott (D), who was first elected in 2002.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.General election candidates
- No candidates filed to run
- David Scott - Incumbent
May 20, 2014, primary results
|U.S. House, Georgia District 13 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||David Scott Incumbent||71.7%||201,988|
|Source: Georgia Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
|U.S. House of Representatives, Georgia's 13th Congressional District, General Election, 2010|
|Democratic||David Scott Incumbent||69.4%||140,294|
- United States House of Representatives elections in Georgia, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- National Conference of State Legislatures Website, "State Primary Election Types," accessed January 6, 2014
- Fair Vote, "Congressional and Presidential Primaries: Open, Closed, Semi-Closed, and 'Top Two,'" accessed January 6, 2014
- Ballotpedia research conducted December 26, 2013 through January 3, 2014 researching and analyzing various state websites and codes.
- Georgia Redistricting "Map" accessed July 2012
- Peach Pundit, "David Scott Gets a Primary Challenger," accessed January 13, 2014
- Neighbor Newspapers, "Congressman faces challenge from Democrat for seat," accessed March 26, 2014
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"