Georgia's 6th Congressional District elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
May 20, 2014
Heading into the election the incumbent is Tom Price (R), who was first elected in 2004.
Georgia's 6th Congressional District consists of many of the northern suburbs of Atlanta and includes eastern Cobb County, northern Fulton County, the Dunwoody area of northern Dekalb County, as well as all of Cherokee County. The district includes Roswell, Vinings and Sandy Springs.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.General election candidates
May 20, 2014, primary results
|U.S. House, Georgia District 6 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Tom Price Incumbent||64.5%||189,669|
|Source: Georgia Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
|U.S. House of Representatives, Georgia's 6th Congressional District, General Election, 2010|
|Republican||Tom Price Incumbent||99.9%||198,100|
- United States House of Representatives elections in Georgia, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- National Conference of State Legislatures Website, "State Primary Election Types," accessed January 6, 2014
- Fair Vote, "Congressional and Presidential Primaries: Open, Closed, Semi-Closed, and 'Top Two,'" accessed January 6, 2014
- Ballotpedia research conducted December 26, 2013 through January 3, 2014 researching and analyzing various state websites and codes.
- Georgia Redistricting Map "Map" accessed July 5, 2012
- Sandy Springs Patch, "Montigel to Run for Georgia's 6th Congressional District," accessed February 25, 2014
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"