Georgia's 9th Congressional District elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
May 20, 2014
Heading into the election the incumbent is Doug Collins (R), who was first elected in 2012.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.General election candidates
May 20, 2014, primary results
|U.S. House, Georgia District 9 General Election, 2012|
|Source: Georgia Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
|U.S. House of Representatives, Georgia's 9th Congressional District, General Election, 2010|
|Republican||Tom Graves Incumbent||100%||173,512|
- United States House of Representatives elections in Georgia, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- National Conference of State Legislatures Website, "State Primary Election Types," accessed January 6, 2014
- Fair Vote, "Congressional and Presidential Primaries: Open, Closed, Semi-Closed, and 'Top Two,'" accessed January 6, 2014
- Ballotpedia research conducted December 26, 2013 through January 3, 2014 researching and analyzing various state websites and codes.
- Georgia Redistricting "Map" accessed July 2012
- Georgia Secretary of State, "Candidate List," accessed March 8, 2014
- Access North GA, "Congressional candidate launches campaign in Gainesville," accessed February 15, 2014
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"