For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Louisiana State Senate District 31|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Long earned his BS from Northwestern State University in 1966.
Long was an Agent for State Farm Insurance from 1979 to 1999. He then worked as a Minister for the Fellowship of Christian Athletes from 1999 to 2007.
Long joined the Louisiana State Senate in 2008. He has served in that position since, representing the 31st district.
- Agriculture, Forestry, Aquaculture, and Rural Development Committee, Louisiana Senate
- Education Committee, Louisiana Senate
- Finance Committee, Louisiana Senate
- Insurance Committee, Louisiana Senate
- Revenue & Fiscal Affairs Committee, Louisiana Senate
Long and his wife, Rose, have three children.
- Official Louisiana State Senate website
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2009, 2007
|Louisiana State Senate District 31
| Succeeded by|