|Tennessee House Of Representatives District 26|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
McCormick joined the Tennessee State House of Representatives in 2005. He has served in that position since, representing the 26th District. He currently serves as Assistant Majority Leader, but will serve as the Majority Leader beginning in the 2011 session.
McCormick served in the United States Army in the First Gulf War. He has also worked as a Broker of Commercial Real Estate.
McCormick graduated from the University of Tennessee.
- Subcommittee on Industrial Impact
- Lottery Oversight Committee, Tennessee General Assembly
- State & Local Government Committee, Tennessee House
- Subcommittee on State Government, Chair
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 26 General Election (2010)|
|Gerald McCormick (R)||14,328|
McCormick raised $68,100 for his campaign. 
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 26 (2008)|
|Gerald McCormick (R)||21,894|
McCormick raised $68,100 in the 2008 election cycle.
His major contributors are listed below. 
|James L Wolford||$2,000|
|Four different donors||$1,250|
McCormick is married and has two children.
- Tennessee Legislature - Representative Gerald McCormick
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
- Tennessee Votes profile
- State Surge - Legislative and voting track record
- Official Website
- "House GOP Leadership Rundown," Tennessee Report, December 8, 2010
- Unofficial Republican state representative primary results from the TN Secretary of State, 2010
- Tennessee General election results
- Election Results, Tennessee House of Representatives, District 26
- District 26 Tennessee House Spending, 2008
- Tennessee House donor numbers
|Tennessee House of Representatives District 26
| Succeeded by|
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |