|Washington House Of Representatives District 46a|
|December 2011 - Present|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Appointed by||Metropolitan King County Council|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Pollet served on the following committees:
|Washington Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Higher Education, Vice-chair|
Pollet won election in the 2012 election for Washington House of Representatives, District 46a. Pollet was unopposed in the August 7 blanket primary election and defeated Sylvester Cann (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Washington House of Representatives, District 46a, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Gerry Pollet Incumbent||65.4%||42,952|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
- See also: Freedom Foundation's Big Spender List
The Freedom Foundation releases its Big Spender List annually. The Institute ranks all Washington legislators based on their total proposed taxes and fees. To find each legislator’s total, the Institute adds up the 10-year tax and fee increases or decreases, as estimated by Washington’s Office of Financial Management, of all bills sponsored or co-sponsored by that legislator. 
Pollet proposed a 10-year increase in state taxes and fees of $5.11 billion, the 19th highest amount of proposed new taxes and fees of the 93 Washington state representatives on the Freedom Foundation’s 2012 Big Spender List.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Gerry + Pollet + Washington + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Phinney Wood, "Greenwood’s new State Representative is Gerry Pollet," December 6, 2011
- C-SPAN, "AP Election Results - Washington State House of Representatives," accessed August 7, 2012
- Washington Secretary of State - 2012 Primary Candidates
- Washington Public Disclosure Commission "Contribution Limits"
- Freedom Foundation's 2012 Big Spender List
- Freedom Foundation's 2012 list of Washington state representatives by proposed new taxes and fees
|Washington House of Representatives District 46
| Succeeded by|
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |