|Missouri State Senate, District 13|
|January 7, 2013 - present|
|January 9, 2017|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 8, 2016|
|Term limits||2 terms (8 years)|
Walsh's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Hardworking people who are trying to build a better life for their families"
- Excerpt:"Affordable homeownership and support property tax relief for seniors"
- Excerpt:"A balanced state budget that protects key priorities"
- Excerpt:"Job creation by investing in innovation and education that will restore middle class security"
- Excerpt:"Reward small businesses that hire and invest locally and support cutting red tape"
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Walsh served on the following committees:
- See also: Missouri State Senate elections, 2012
Walsh won election in the 2012 election for Missouri State Senate, District 13. Walsh defeated Redditt Hudson in the August 7 Democratic primary and defeated Jacquelyn Thomas (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri State Senate, District 13, General Election, 2012|
|Missouri State Senate, District 13 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Gina + Walsh + Missouri + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Tim Green (D)
|Missouri State Senate District 13
| Succeeded by|