For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Oregon State Senate District 18|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
January 10, 2013
Burdick worked as Senior Counsel in Public Affairs for Gard and Gerber. She is currently a Communications Consultant.
Burdick earned her BA in Psychology from the University of Puget Sound in 1969. She went on to receive her MA in Journalism from the University of Oregon in 1973.
- Consumer Protection and Public Affairs Committee, Oregon Senate
- Finance and Revenue Committee, Oregon Senate
- Legislative Administration Committee, Oregon State Legislature
- Rules Committee, Oregon Senate
|Oregon State Senate, District 18 (2008)|
|Ginny Burdick (D)||41,916|
|John Wight (R)||17,809|
In 2008, Burdick collected $74,170 in donations.
These were the largest contributors.
|DOCTORS FOR HEALTHY COMMUNITIES||$4,000|
|OREGON SOFT DRINK ASSOCIATION||$4,000|
|OREGON BANKERS ASSOCIATION||$3,500|
|CONFEDERATED TRIBES OF THE GRAND RONDE||$3,500|
|INTERNATIONAL BROTHERHOOD OF ELECTRICAL WORKERS||$3,000|
Burdick has two children.
- Profile from the Oregon Senate website
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2000, 1996
- "Rosenbaum set to replace Devlin as Senate Majority Leader," Oregon Capital News, November 12, 2010
- 2008 election results, Oregon Senate
- Oregon Senate spending, 2008
- 2008 contributions
|Oregon State Senate District 18
| Succeeded by|