Glades County, Florida
Revision as of 13:47, 20 September 2013 by Jerrick Adams
Glades County was created in 1921 and was named for the Florida Everglades. It is located in south central Florida on the western bank of Lake Okeechobee. As of 2009, population in Glades County was estimated to be 10,950.
Evaluation of website
- Main article: Evaluation of Florida county websites
- Budgets and audits are posted under the Financial Reports tab.
- Board meeting agendas and related documents are posted under the BOCC Agenda tab.
- The county manager is listed with contact information under the Administration tab, as well as the names and telephone numbers for specific county offices under the Departments' tab
- There is a Calendar tab, but it is password protected.
- Board minutes are not posted.
- County commissioners are listed, but individual contact information is not provided.
- Building permits are available under the Downloads tab, but zoning information is not available.
- Does not disclose if belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
- Information on how to make a public records request is not provided on the site.
- There is no information on contracts, or local taxes.
- Official Glades County Website
- Glades County on E-Reference
- Glades County on Epodunk
- Glades County Free Public Records Directory