Glenn Anderson, Michigan Senator
|U.S. House, Michigan, District 13|
- See also: Michigan State Senate elections, 2010
Anderson won re-election to the 6th District Seat in 2010. He had no primary opposition. He defeated Republican John Pastor in the November 2 general election.
|Michigan State Senate, District 6 General election (2010)|
|Glenn Anderson (D)||46,471|
|John Pastor (R)||37,001|
Anderson raised $754,531 for his campaign.
|Michigan State Senate, District 6|
|Glenn Anderson (D)||52,500|
|Laura Toy (R)||47,596|
State legislature committee assignments
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Anderson has been appointed to these committees:
- Appropriations, Vice Chair
- Fiscal Agency Board of Governors
- Subcommittee on Capital Outlay
- Subcommittee on Community Colleges, Vice Chair
- Subcommittee on Transportation
- Subcommittee on the Department of Corrections, Vice Chair
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Anderson served on these committees:
Glenn is married to Gail Anderson. They have two children and reside in Westland, Michigan.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Glenn + Anderson + Michigan + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Senator Anderson's campaign website
- Official Michigan State Senate website
- Project Vote Smart summary
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000
- Voting record from Michigan Votes
- Senator Anderson's campaign facebook
- Senator Anderson's campaign twitter
- Anderson's campaign flickr
- Michigan Senate Democrats facebook