|Wyoming State Senate District 17|
| Term in office ended|
Larson's political experience began with his service as Commissioner for Teton County. After being elected to the Wyoming State Senate, he served as Senate Vice President from 2001 to 2002. He later served as Majority Floor Leader from 2003 to 2004. Larson became President of the Senate in 2005 and served in this position until 2006.
Larson earned his B.S. from the University of Utah.
He worked as and officer and pilot for the United States Air Force. He then went on to work in business management.
- Mineral, Business and Economic Development Committee, Wyoming Senate
- Revenue Committee, Wyoming Senate
Larson raised $49,485 for his campaign, while Chuck Herz raised $38,901.
|Wyoming State Senate, District 17 (2006)|
|Grant Larson (R)||4,349|
|Chuck Herz (D)||3,931|
In the year 2006, Larson raised $49,485 for his campaign.
His top four contributors were:
|Wyoming Association of Realtors||$2,000|
|Elizabeth and Bland Hoke||$1,000|
Grant and his wife Maralyn have two children.
- Biography from the Wyoming Legislature
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 1998, 1994
- Grant Larson on Facebook
|Wyoming Senate District 17
| Succeeded by|