Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. Senate, North Carolina|
|Bachelor's||University of Southern California|
|M.D.||Chicago Medical School|
|Place of birth||Los Angeles, California|
Greg was the first member in his family to go to college, earning a scholarship to the University of Southern California, where he received his Bachelor of Science Degree in Biological Science in 1982. He earned his Medical Degree from the Chicago Medical School in 1988 and performed his OB/GYN Residency at Los Angeles County/ USC Women’s Hospital in 1992. He was a Clinical Professor at UNC/Wake AHEC from 1993-1994 before opening his OBGYN practice in Cary, NC in 1993.
Brannon received the endorsement of Senator Rand Paul. Paul said, "I urge conservatives in the state of North Carolina and across the nation to rally around Greg Brannon by contributing generously to his campaign and joining the grassroots volunteer effort to ensure that there is a strong Constitutional conservative Senator from North Carolina."
|Greg Brannon (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2013||$0.00||$47,124.00||$(28,167.14)||$18,956.86|
|July Quarterly||July 24, 2013||$17,956.86||$71,054.58||$(42,850.82)||$46,160.62|
|October Quarterly||October 15, 2013||$41,001.62||$155,743.02||$(91,481.88)||$105,262.76|
Brannon is married with seven children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Greg + Brannon + North Carolina + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Gregbrannon.com "Meet Greg," Accessed June 28, 2013
- Roll Call, "Rand Paul Endorses in North Carolina Primary," October 16, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "Greg Brannon April Quarterly," accessed October 28, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "Greg Brannon July Quarterly," accessed October 28, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "Greg Brannon October Quarterly," accessed October 28, 2013