|Colorado State Senate District 1|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Brophy served in the Colorado State House of Representatives from 2002 to 2005.
He earned his BS in Animal Sciences from Colorado State University in 1988.
Brophy was Operations Manager for Progressive Agricultural Management, Incorporated from 1989 to 2000. He then worked as Area Representative for United States Senator Wayne Allard from 2000 to 2002. He has been Owner/Operator of Greg Brophy Farm since 1992.
- Agriculture, Natural Resources & Energy Committee, Colorado Senate
- Finance Committee, Colorado Senate
- See also: Colorado State Senate elections, 2010
Brophy is seeking re-election to the 1st District seat in 2010. He faces Shawn Rodwell in the primary election. Michael A. Bowman is running for the seat on the Democratic ticket. The primary occurs on August 10, and the general election takes place on November 2, 2010.
Brophy raised $45,452 for his campaign, while Bowen raised $3,905.
|Colorado State Senate, District 1 (2006)|
|Greg Brophy (R)||29,505|
|James Bowen (D)||11,833|
In 2006, Brophy collected $45,452 in donations.
His two largest contributors in 2006 were:
Brophy and his wife, Angela, have three children.
- Sen. Brophy's personal website
- Official Colorado State Senate website of Senator Greg Brophy
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography of Senator Greg Brophy
- Campaign Contributions: 2008 2006 2004 2002
- Greg Brophy's blog
- Greg Brophy on Twitter
|Colorado State Senate - District 1
| Succeeded by|