|Alabama House of Representatives District 1|
|November 3, 2010-Present|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||5|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Northern Alabama, 1982|
|J.D.||Cumberland School of Law, 1988|
|Date of birth||May 1, 1959|
|Place of birth||Florence, AL|
Burdine earned his BS in Finance from the University of Northern Alabama in 1982. He went on to receive his JD from Cumberland School of Law in 1988.
Burdine was a Finance Officer from 1982 to 1985. He has been the owner of a private law practice since 1989.
Burdine served on these committees in the 2011-2012 legislative session:
- Insurance Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Judiciary Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Local Legislation Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 1 General Election (2010)|
|Greg Burdine (D)||7,083|
|Quinton Hanson (R)||6,877|
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 1 Democratic Primary (2010)|
|Greg Burdine (D)||2,725|
|Candy Haddock (D)||1,362|
|Hermon T. Graham (D)||749|
Burdine's website lists the following issues:
- "I favor policies that promote economic development and provide good jobs with good benefits to everyone who is willing to work ."
- "I favor policies that adequately fund education and promote access to quality education from K-college."
In 2010, Burdine raised $129,004 in contributions. 
His four largest contributors were:
|Alabama Democratic Party||$15,000|
|Alabama Education Association||$15,000|
|State Democratic Executive Cmte||$10,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Greg + Burdine + Alabama + House + Legislature"
Burdine and his wife Susan have two children.
- Greg Burdine's campaign website
- House site
- Project Vote Smart Biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010
|Alabama House District 1
| Succeeded by|