|West Virginia House of Delegates District 19|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Butcher has worked as a Surface Miner and owner/operator of Butcher Distributing.
- Energy, Industry & Labor/ Economic Development & Small Business Committee, West Virginia House
- Government Organization Committee, West Virginia House
- Roads and Transportation Committee, West Virginia House
- Senior Citizen Issues Committee, West Virginia House
Butcher is running for re-election to the West Virginia House of Delegates District 19. He is one of six candidates running for the four District 19 Delegate positions on the ballot in the November 2, 2010 general election. The four top vote-getters are elected.
In 2008 Butcher was elected to the West Virginia House District 19. Butcher (D) finished with 16,828 votes and was followed by Josh Stowers (D) with 13,846 votes, Jeff Eldridge (D) with 13,511 votes and Ralph Rodighiero (D) with 13,381 votes. Butcher raised $16,700 for his campaign fund.
|West Virginia House District 19|
|Greg Butcher (D)||16,828|
|Josh Stowers (D)||13,846|
|Jeff Eldridge (D)||13,511|
|Ralph Rodighiero (D)||13,381|
Butcher and his wife, Katherine Marie Godwin, have one child.
- West Virginia House of Delegates
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|West Virginia House of Representatives District 19
| Succeeded by|
State of West Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Schools | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |