Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Iowa House of Representatives District 28|
|High school||Mt. Pleasant|
|Bachelor's||Indian Hills Community College|
Heartsill currently owns a small fencing company. He attended Indian Hills Community College, receiving a degree in Computer Programming. He also received a Business degree from Buena Vista College.
Heartsill's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Promote Economic Growth & Fiscal Responsibility
- Excerpt:"Foster job creation via less taxation and less regulation."
Protect the Family
- Excerpt:"Defend Traditional Marriage. Recognize Personhood at Conception."
Preserve our Right to Self-Defense
- Excerpt:"Support "Stand Your Ground" Legislation."
Prohibit Property Rights Encroachment
- Excerpt:"Strengthen eminent domain laws to protect private property."
Prevent Election Fraud
- Excerpt:"Require photo ID when voting."
Heartsill ran in the 2012 election for Iowa House of Representatives District 28. He defeated Len Gosselink in the Republican primary on June 5, 2012 and defeated Megan Suhr (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 28 Republican Primary, 2012|
Heartsill and his wife of 19 years, Angie, have nine children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Greg + Heartsill + Iowa + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Greg Heartsill on Facebook
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |