|Michigan House of Representatives District 105|
|January 1. 2011-Present|
|January 1, 2013|
|Years in position||3|
|Per diem||$10,800 yearly expense allowance|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Term limits||3 terms|
|Associate's||Community Colleges of the Air Force|
MacMaster is a broadcast Meteorologist for Northern Michigan radio and TV stations and a licensed pilot.
MacMaster received his meteorological technical degree in Atmospheric Science from the Community Colleges of the Air Force.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, MacMaster has been appointed to these committees:
- Subcommittee on Corrections, Vice Chair
- Subcommittee on Energy, Labor, and Economic Growth
- Subcommittee on Human Services, Vice Chair
MacMaster is unopposed in the Republican primary on August 7.
MacMaster won election to the District 105 Seat in 2010. He defeated Barry Anderson, Tim Boyko, Triston Cole, Kenneth Glasser and Dennis Lennox in the August 3 Republican primary. He defeated Greg Dean (D) in the general election on November 2, 2010.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 105 General election (2010)|
|Greg MacMaster (R)||25,907|
|Greg Dean (D)||10,702|
In 2010, MacMaster raised $33,565 in contributions. 
His four largest contributors were:
|Michigan Beer & Wine Wholesalers Association||$2,159|
|Michigan Chamber Of Commerce||$1,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Greg + MacMaster + Michigan + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- House website
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Mitt Romney Campaign Website "Mitt Romney Announces Support of Michigan Speaker of The House Jase Bolger and Additional Members of The Michigan Legislature," September 19, 2011
- Michigan Department of State "2012 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," Accessed June 7, 2012
- 2010 contributions
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |