Difference between revisions of "Gregory Clark"
|Line 68:||Line 68:|
Revision as of 22:23, 3 July 2012
|Vermont House Of Representatives, Addison 3|
|2003 - Present|
|January 9, 2013|
|Years in position||11|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
Clark has served as a Councilman and as Deputy Mayor of the City of Vergennes. He joined the Vermont State House of Representatives in 2003 and has served in that position since. He represents the Addison-3 District.
Clark is a teacher.
Clark earned his BA from Johnson State College in 1970.
Clark is running for re-election in the 2012 election for Vermont House of Representatives Addison 3. He and [] are running unopposed in the August 28, 2012, Republican primary. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012.
Clark won re-election to one of the two positions in the Addison 3 District in 2010. He ran against Thelma Oxholm (R), Diane Lanpher (D), and Liz Markowski (D) in the general election on November 2, 2010.
|Vermont House of Representatives, Addison 3 General Election (2010)|
|Gregory Clark (R)||1,809|
|Diane Lanpher (D)||1,744|
|Thelma Oxholm (R)||1,442|
|Liz Markowski (D)||1,135|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Clark has been appointed to these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Clark served on these committees:
In 2010, a year in which Clark was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
Clark and his wife, Eileen, have two children.
- Vermont Legislature - Legislative Directory
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Mitt Romney for President, "Mitt Romney Announces Support of Vermont Elected Officials and Leaders; Submits Required Presidential Primary Petition," September 29, 2011
- Vermont Secretary of State - Official primary candidate list
- Vermont Elections Division - 2010 Election Results
- 2010 campaign contributions
|Vermont House of Representatives Addison 3
| Succeeded by|