Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Illinois State Senate District 19|
|Profession||Small business owner|
Hannon's website lists the following issues:
- State Finances
- Excerpt: "For the last 20 years the State of Illinois has failed to balance its checkbook, continually spending more than it brings in. It is no surprise the State’s economic problem continues on a downward spiral"
- Pension Reform
- Excerpt: "The state controls 5 separate pension plans, currently affecting over 700,000 participants. Unfortunately, teachers, the back bone of our education system, make up over half of these participants"
- Creating Jobs
- Excerpt: "Our economy, both statewide and locally, needs assurance that Illinois is the place to be. Maintaining the status quos will only deepen the job problem in our State"
- Excerpt: "The State of Illinois is responsible for the education of our children. Throughout the years, they have failed miserably in their duty"
- See also: Illinois State Senate elections, 2012
Hannon ran in the 2012 election for Illinois State Senate District 19. Hannon lost to Michael Hastings in the Democratic primary on March 20, 2012. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Illinois State Senate, District 19 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Hannon and his wife, Cathy, have two children.