|New Jersey General Assembly District 10|
|2012 - Present|
|January 12, 2016|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 5, 2013|
|First elected||November 8, 2011|
|Next general||November 3, 2015|
|J.D.||Seton Hall University|
|Date of birth||7/2/1961|
|Place of birth||Brick Township, NJ|
McGuckin has served as president and council member on the Toms River Council since 2003.
McGuckin earned his B.A. from Providence College in 1983 and his J.D. from Seton Hall University School of Law in 1987. His professional experience includes working as a partner at Dasti, Murphy, McGuckin, Ulaky, Cherkos & Connors Law Firm and as an attorney at Forked River Law Firm of Dasti, Murphy & Wellerson Clerkship, Ocean County Superior Court.
At the beginning of the 2014 legislative session, McGuckin served on the following committees:
|New Jersey Committee Assignments, 2014|
|• Higher Education|
|• Law and Public Safety|
McGuckin won re-election in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 10. McGuckin was bracketed with David Wolfe. He was unopposed in the June 4 Republican primary. He and incumbent David Wolfe (R) defeated Susan Kane (D) and Amber Gesslein (D) in the general election, which took place on November 5, 2013.
On November 8, 2011, Gregory McGuckin won election to District 10 of the New Jersey General Assembly. He and David Wolfe ran unopposed in the Republican Primary on June 7. They then defeated Bette Wary and Eli Eytan in the November 8 general election.
Comprehensive donor information for McGuckin is available dating back to 2011. Based on available campaign finance records, McGuckin raised a total of $81,892 during that time period. This information was last updated on August 15, 2013.
|Gregory McGuckin's Campaign Contribution History|
|2011||New Jersey General Assembly, District 10||$81,892|
|Grand Total Raised||$81,892|
2011McGuckin won election to the New Jersey General Assembly in 2011. During that election cycle, McGuckin raised a total of $81,892.
|New Jersey General Assembly 2011 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Gregory McGuckin's campaign in 2011|
|New Jersey Education Association||$3,500|
|Remington & Vernick Engineers||$2,600|
|Cmte To Re-elect Greg Mcguckin||$2,200|
|Owen Little & Associates||$2,100|
|Dasti Murphy & Mcguckin P C||$1,200|
|Total Raised in 2011||$81,892|
|Source:Follow the Money|
McGuckin is married and has three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Gregory + McGuckin + New Jersey + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Jersey General Assembly
- General Assembly Committees
- New Jersey State Legislature
- Joint Committees
- New Jersey state legislative districts
- Official campaign website
- Profile from the New Jersey General Assembly
- Profile from Open States
- Gregory McGuckin on Facebook
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates
- Campaign contributions 2011
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," accessed July 26, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official general election candidates," September 9, 2013
- Associated Press, "New Jersey - Summary Vote Results," November 6, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "2013 Official General Election results," accessed December 9, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "2011 Official General Assembly Primary Candidate List," accessed April 10, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "McGunckin, Gregory" accessed August 15, 2013
- Mitt Romney for President, "Mitt Romney Announces Support of New Jersey Leaders," April 11, 2014(Archived)