|Florida House Of Representatives District 92|
|November 2008 - Present|
|November 18, 2014|
|Years in position||6|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 4, 2008|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Bachelor's||Brooklyn College (1973)|
|Associate's||New York City Community College (1968)|
|Master's||Adelphi University (1979)|
|Birthday||October 24, 1940|
|Place of birth||Delray Beach, Florida|
Clarke-Reed served on the Deerfield Beach City Commission from 1993-2005.
She is a member of the American Cancer Society.
Clarke-Reed did not provide answers to the Florida State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test provides voters with how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
Clarke-Reed's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 207 - "Early Voting Task Force: Creates Early Voting Task Force to evaluate & make recommendations for improving early voting practices; provides for membership & organization; requires report; provides for termination."
- HB 807 - "Florida Kidcare Program: Requires OPPAGA to study outreach efforts of Florida Kidcare program; provides requirements for study; requires report to Legislature by specified date."
- HB 1125 - "Allocation and Expenditure of State Lottery Revenues: Requires portion of Powerball net revenues to be allocated to voluntary prekindergarten education programs; provides for use of funds."
For details and a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Clarke-Reed served on the following committees:
|Florida Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Health & Human Services|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Clarke-Reed served on these committees:
|Florida Committee Assignments, 2011|
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Clarke-Reed served on these committees:
|Florida Committee Assignments, 2009|
|• Elder & Family Services Policy|
|• PreK-12 Appropriations|
|• Roads, Bridges & Ports Policy|
Clarke-Reed won election in the 2012 election for Florida House of Representatives District 92. Clarke-Reed ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14, 2012, and was unchallenged in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
| Florida House of Representatives, District 92 |
2010 General election results
|Gwyndolen Clarke-Reed (D)||20,313||99.87%|
|Arthur Williams (R)||27||0.13%|
She defeated Justin S. Flippen in the August 24 primary.
|Florida House of Representatives, District 92 - Democratic Primary (2010)|
Comprehensive donor information for Clarke-Reed is available dating back to 2008. Based on available campaign finance records, Clarke-Reed raised a total of $138,274 during that time period. This information was last updated on May 30, 2013.
|Gwyndolen Clarke-Reed's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Florida State House, District 92||$20,421|
|2010||Florida State House, District 92||$72,020|
|2008||Florida State House, District 92||$45,833|
|Grand Total Raised||$138,274|
2012Clarke-Reed won re-election to the Florida House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Clarke-Reed raised a total of $20,421.
|Florida House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Gwyndolen Clarke-Reed's campaign in 2012|
|Bank Atlantic Center||$500|
|Keep The Public Noticed Coalition Cmte||$500|
|Jm Family Enterprises||$500|
|Florida Hospital Association||$500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$20,421|
|Source:Follow the Money|
2010Clarke-Reed won re-election to the Florida House of Representatives in 2010. During that election cycle, Clarke-Reed raised a total of $72,020.
|Florida House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Gwyndolen Clarke-Reed's campaign in 2010|
|Hospital Corp of America||$2,000|
|Florida Association of Realtors||$2,000|
|Florida Power & Light||$1,000|
|Bailey Publishing & Communications||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2010||$72,020|
|Source:Follow the Money|
2008Clarke-Reed won election to the Florida House of Representatives in 2008. During that election cycle, Clarke-Reed raised a total of $45,833.
|Florida House of Representatives 2008 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Gwyndolen Clarke-Reed's campaign in 2008|
|Clarke-Reed, Gwendolyn A (Gwyn)||$3,000|
|Book, Ronald L||$1,000|
|123 Lasalle Associates||$1,000|
|Brennan, David L||$500|
|Becker & Poliakoff||$500|
|Total Raised in 2008||$45,833|
|Source:Follow the Money|
- Gwyndolen Clarke-Reed's personal website
- Florida House of Representatives - Rep. Gwyndolen Clarke-Reed
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2012, 2008
- Gwyndolen Clarke-Reed on Facebook
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Clarke-Reed Biography
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Clarke-Reed Issue Positions
- Florida Secretary of State Election Division "Candidate List" Accessed June 21, 2012
- Florida Election Watch - 2010 Election results
- Florida Election Watch, "August 24, 2010 State Representative primary results
- District 92 Florida House candidate funds, 2008
- followthemoney.org, "Clarke-Reed, Gwyndolen (Gwyn)," accessed May 30, 2013
|Florida House of Representatives District 92
| Succeeded by|
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |