For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Florida House Of Representatives District 92|
|November 2008 - Present|
|November 18, 2014|
|Years in position||7|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 4, 2008|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Associate's||New York City Community College (1968)|
|Bachelor's||Brooklyn College (1973)|
|Master's||Adelphi University (1979)|
|Date of birth||October 24, 1940|
|Place of birth||Delray Beach, Florida|
Clarke-Reed served on the Deerfield Beach City Commission from 1993-2005.
She is a member of the American Cancer Society.
Clarke-Reed did not provide answers to the Florida State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test provides voters with how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
Clarke-Reed's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 207 - "Early Voting Task Force: Creates Early Voting Task Force to evaluate & make recommendations for improving early voting practices; provides for membership & organization; requires report; provides for termination."
- HB 807 - "Florida Kidcare Program: Requires OPPAGA to study outreach efforts of Florida Kidcare program; provides requirements for study; requires report to Legislature by specified date."
- HB 1125 - "Allocation and Expenditure of State Lottery Revenues: Requires portion of Powerball net revenues to be allocated to voluntary prekindergarten education programs; provides for use of funds."
For details and a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Clarke-Reed served on the following committees:
|Florida Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Health & Human Services|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Clarke-Reed served on these committees:
|Florida Committee Assignments, 2011|
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Clarke-Reed served on these committees:
|Florida Committee Assignments, 2009|
|• Elder & Family Services Policy|
|• PreK-12 Appropriations|
|• Roads, Bridges & Ports Policy|
Clarke-Reed won election in the 2012 election for Florida House of Representatives District 92. Clarke-Reed ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14, 2012, and was unchallenged in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
| Florida House of Representatives, District 92 |
2010 General election results
|Gwyndolen Clarke-Reed (D)||20,313||99.87%|
|Arthur Williams (R)||27||0.13%|
She defeated Justin S. Flippen in the August 24 primary.
|Florida House of Representatives, District 92 - Democratic Primary (2010)|
Comprehensive donor information for Clarke-Reed is available dating back to 2008. Based on available campaign finance records, Clarke-Reed raised a total of $138,274 during that time period. This information was last updated on May 30, 2013.
|Gwyndolen Clarke-Reed's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Florida State House, District 92||$20,421|
|2010||Florida State House, District 92||$72,020|
|2008||Florida State House, District 92||$45,833|
|Grand Total Raised||$138,274|
2012Clarke-Reed won re-election to the Florida House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Clarke-Reed raised a total of $20,421.
|Florida House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Gwyndolen Clarke-Reed's campaign in 2012|
|Bank Atlantic Center||$500|
|Keep The Public Noticed Coalition Cmte||$500|
|Jm Family Enterprises||$500|
|Florida Hospital Association||$500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$20,421|
|Source:Follow the Money|
2010Clarke-Reed won re-election to the Florida House of Representatives in 2010. During that election cycle, Clarke-Reed raised a total of $72,020.
|Florida House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Gwyndolen Clarke-Reed's campaign in 2010|
|Hospital Corp of America||$2,000|
|Florida Association of Realtors||$2,000|
|Florida Power & Light||$1,000|
|Bailey Publishing & Communications||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2010||$72,020|
|Source:Follow the Money|
2008Clarke-Reed won election to the Florida House of Representatives in 2008. During that election cycle, Clarke-Reed raised a total of $45,833.
|Florida House of Representatives 2008 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Gwyndolen Clarke-Reed's campaign in 2008|
|Clarke-Reed, Gwendolyn A (Gwyn)||$3,000|
|Book, Ronald L||$1,000|
|123 Lasalle Associates||$1,000|
|Brennan, David L||$500|
|Becker & Poliakoff||$500|
|Total Raised in 2008||$45,833|
|Source:Follow the Money|
- Gwyndolen Clarke-Reed's personal website
- Florida House of Representatives - Rep. Gwyndolen Clarke-Reed
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2012, 2008
- Gwyndolen Clarke-Reed on Facebook
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Clarke-Reed Biography
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Clarke-Reed Issue Positions
- Florida Secretary of State Election Division "Candidate List" Accessed June 21, 2012
- Florida Election Watch - 2010 Election results
- Florida Election Watch, "August 24, 2010 State Representative primary results
- District 92 Florida House candidate funds, 2008
- followthemoney.org, "Clarke-Reed, Gwyndolen (Gwyn)," accessed May 30, 2013
|Florida House of Representatives District 92
| Succeeded by|
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |