|Virginia Senate District 14|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
January 11, 2012
Blevins received a B.S. at East Carolina University and a M.Ed. at University of Virginia. Blevins is a retired educator. He is also a member of the Centerville Baptist Church. From 1998-2001 Blevins served on the House of Delegates.
- Agriculture, Conservation and Natural Resources
- Education and Health
- Privileges and Elections
- See also: Virginia State Senate elections, 2011
Blevins is running for re-election to the District 14 seat of the Virginia State Senate. He is unopposed in the August 23 primary and the November 8 general election.
Blevins raised $105,867 for his campaign while Tabor raised $4,382.
|Virginia State Senate, District 14 (2007)|
|Harry Blevins (R)||13,402||70.82%|
|Donald Tabor (L)||5,455||28.82%|
Below are Blevins' top 5 campaign contributors in the 2007 election:
|Virginia Hospital & Healthcare Association||$3,000|
|Virginia Bankers Association||$3,000|
|Virginia Dental Association||$3,000|
|Virginia Optometric Association||$2,500|
|Dominion (Energy & Natural Resources)||$2,500|
Blevins was born in Elk Park, North Carolina on August 22, 1935.
- Harry Blevins' personal website
- Biography from the Virginia Legislature
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Sen. Blevins on State Surge
- Campaign contributions:2003, 2005, 2007
|Virginia Senate District 14
| Succeeded by|