For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|North Carolina State Senate District 6|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
January 26, 2013
Brown is the Former Chair of the Onslow County Republican Party. He joined the North Carolina State Senate in 2005 and has served in that position since. He served as Deputy Minority Leader in the 2009-2010 session and is currently serving as Majority Leader.
Brown is a Former Instructor in Marketing at Webster University and Former Instructor in Business at Coastal Carolina Community College. He is currently the owner of National Dodge/Subaru and National Volkswagen Dealerships.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Brown has been appointed to these committees:
- Agriculture/Environment/Natural Resources
- Appropriations/Base Budget
- Education/Higher Education
- Judiciary I
- Redistricting Committee
- Rules and Operations of the Senate
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Brown served on these committees:
- Agriculture/Environment/Natural Resources Committee, North Carolina State Senate
- Appropriations/Base Budget Committee, North Carolina State Senate
- Education/Higher Education Committee, North Carolina State Senate
- Finance Committee, North Carolina State Senate
- Health Care Committee, North Carolina State Senate
- Judiciary I Committee, North Carolina State Senate
- Transportation Committee, North Carolina State Senate
Brown won re-election to the North Carolina State Senate District 6. He was unopposed in the general election on November 2, 2010. Brown was not opposed in the Democratic primary election on May 4, 2010.
|North Carolina Senate, General Election Results, District 6 (2010)|
|Harry Brown (R)||21,651||100%|
In 2008, Brown collected $56,545 in donations.
His five largest contributors in 2008 were:
|North Carolina Medical Society||$8,000|
|North Carolina Auto Dealers Association||$8,000|
|Branch Banking & Trust corp||$4,000|
|North Carolina Pork Council||$2,500|
- Senator Brown's campaign
- Official North Carolina State Senate website
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Senator Brown's State Surge
- Senator Brown's facebook
|North Carolina State Senate District 6
| Succeeded by|