Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Cheshire 14|
|December 5, 2012 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||December 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Young served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Ways and Means|
Young won election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Cheshire 14. Young was unopposed in the September 11 primary and defeated incumbent Franklin Sterling (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Cheshire 14, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Franklin Sterling Incumbent||48.8%||4,174|
Comprehensive donor information for Young is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Young raised a total of $0 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 30, 2013.
|Harry Young's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||New Hampshire House, Cheshire 14||$0|
|Grand Total Raised||$0|
Young won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Young did not raise any money.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Harry + Young + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- What If It's Not Hillary? Meet the Democrats' Plan B Team for 2016 - Daily Beast
- Obama Gets A Second Shot At Getting Health Care Reform Right - Huffington Post
- Senate Republicans guilty of malpractice - Monadnock Ledger Transcript
- Mark Udall's Toughest Climb - Men's Journal
- Calling it a career: John Montanari to retire as classical music director at ... - GazetteNET
- Find your merriment in holiday listings - Foster's Daily Democrat
- Famous Last Words: Martin Gibbs - Cycling Weekly
- Kennedy Assassination: Nov. 22, 1963 - Eagle-Tribune
- Joke: Rand Paul to Ted Cruz: 'If You Tank in New Hampshire You Can Run for ... - The Weekly Standard (blog)
- The Only Person Who Knew Both Kennedy and His Killer - The Atlantic
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Franklin Sterling (R)
|New Hampshire House of Representatives Cheshire 14
| Succeeded by|