Difference between revisions of "Harvey Morgan"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
'''Harvey Morgan''' is a [[Republican]] member of the [[Virginia House of Delegates]], representing District 98.
'''Harvey Morgan''' is a [[Republican]] member of the [[Virginia House of Delegates]], representing District 98 .
Revision as of 10:12, 16 July 2009
Morgan is currently an Assistant Clinical Professor of Pharmacy at the Medical College of Virginia. He previously worked as a pharmacist/Co-Owner of Morgans Drug Store from 1960-1989, and served in the United States Navy from 1955-1957.
- Agriculture, Chesapeake and Natural Resources (Chair)
- Commerce and Labor
- Subcommittee on Economic Development, Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Subcommittee on Health & Human Resources
- Subcommittee on Higher Education (Chair)
- HB 1591 Ombudsman, Office of State; created.
- HB 1592 Retail Sales and Use Tax; exemption for donations to out-of-state governmental entities.
- HB 2468 Marijuana; expungement of charges.
The top 5 donors to Morgan's 2007 campaign:
- 1. Epic RX/PharmPAC $3,000
- 2. VA Bankers Assoc $3,000
- 3. Verizon $3,000
- 4. Wachovia Bank $2,500
- 5. Minor III, G Gilmer $2,500
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Morgan
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions:2007, 2005, 2003, 2001, 1999
- Project Vote Smart - Delegate Morgan
- Bill Tracking - Legislation as Chief Patron
- Follow the Money - 2007 Campaign Contributions
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |