|New York State Assembly District 20|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Weisenberg's professional experiences include school administrator and teacher for East Meadow Schools, and a police officer for the City of Long Beach.
Weisenberg attended Niagara University; and earned a BS from New York University, MS from Hofstra University, and PDA from Long Island University Charles William Post Campus. He and his wife, Ellen, have five children; Julie, Russell, Gregg, Vicki, and Ricky.
On November 4, 2008 Weisenberg won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 20, defeating opponent Michael McGinty (R).
Weisenberg raised $129,131 for his campaign while McGinty raised $1,200.
|New York State Assembly, District 20 2008|
|Harvey Weisenberg (D)||34,803|
|Michael Mcginty (R)||17,435|
- Banks Committee, New York Assembly
- Correction Committee, New York Assembly
- Education Committee, New York Assembly
- Environmental Conservation Committee, New York Assembly
- Mental Health Committee, New York Assembly
- Transportation Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Harvey Weisenberg
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 20
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |