Hawaii's 2nd Congressional District elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
August 9, 2014
Hawaii has a closed primary system, in which the selection of a party's candidates in a primary election is limited to registered members of that party.
Heading into the election the incumbent is Tulsi Gabbard (D), who was first elected in 2012.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
|U.S. House, Hawaii District 2 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Kawika "David" Crowley||18.6%||40,707|
|Source: Hawaii Office of Elections "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
On November 2, 2010, Mazie Hirono won re-election to the United States House of Representatives. She defeated John W. Willoughby (R), Pat Brock (L), and Andrew Vsevolod Von Sonn (I) in the general election.
- United States House of Representatives elections in Hawaii, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Hawaii Redistricting Map "Map" accessed September 25, 2012
- Hawaii Elections Division, "Candidate Report," accessed February 15, 2014
- Hawaii Free Press, "Why Marissa is Running for Congress," accessed January 21, 2014
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"