Hawaii 2012 ballot measures
Two ballot measures were certified for the November 6, 2012, statewide ballot in the state of Hawaii.
- Both measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Both measures were defeated.
- Hawaii's 2012 statewide ballot measure total equals 2010's statewide ballot measure total.
- Both measures on the 2010 Hawaii ballot were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments as well.
On the ballot
|Dam and Reservoir Owners Assistance Amendment||Bond issues||Authorizes the State to issue special purpose revenue bonds and use the proceeds from the bonds to assist dam and reservoir owners to make their facilities compliant with current safety standards.|
|Appointment of Retired Judges Amendment||State judiciary||Authorizes the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court to appoint retired judges to temporary stations.|
Local ballot measures
- See also: Local ballot measure elections in 2012
There are currently no measure certified to appear on local ballots in the state.
State of Hawaii
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of Finance | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Hawaii Director of Commerce and Consumer Affairs | Commissioner of Agriculture | Chairperson of Land and Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Industrial Relations | Chair of Public Utilities |