Difference between revisions of "Hawaii 2014 ballot measures"
|Line 13:||Line 13:|
Revision as of 15:01, 10 April 2014
Two statewide ballot measures are certified for the 2014 statewide ballot in Hawaii.
- Since 1992, an average of four measures have appeared annually on the ballot in Hawaii. Therefore, 2014 is a below average year based on the currently certified measures.
- The number of measures on a state-wide ballot since 1992 have ranged from two to eight.
- Since 1992, 30 of 40 or 75.00% of Hawaii ballot measures have been approved by voters.
- Conversely, 10 of 40 or 25.00% of measures have been defeated.
On the ballot
- See also: 2014 ballot measures
|SB 1084||Education||Permits the appropriation of public funds for private early childhood education programs|
|SB 886||Judiciary||Increases the mandatory age of retirement for judges and justices to 80|
|HB 420||Judiciary||Requires the disclosure of names of nominees for appointment to state courts|
|SB 2876||Bonds||Authorizes the issuance of bonds for loan assistance to dam and reservoir owners|
One additional legislative referral may appear on the ballot in 2014.
State of Hawaii
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of Finance | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Hawaii Director of Commerce and Consumer Affairs | Commissioner of Agriculture | Chairperson of Land and Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Industrial Relations | Chair of Public Utilities |