Difference between revisions of "Helene Weinstein"
m (Text replace - 'Category:House of Representatives, candidate' to 'Category:House of Representatives candidate, 2010')
|Line 91:||Line 91:|
[[Category:House of Representatives
[[Category:House of Representatives candidate]]
Revision as of 08:00, 18 December 2010
|New York State Assembly District 41|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Weinstein earned her BA in economics form American University and JD from New England School of Law.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Weinstein ran unopposed in the September 14 Democratic primary. She defeated Alan Bellone (R) in the general election on November 2. In addition to running on the Democratic ticket, she ran on the Working Familes ticket.
On November 4, 2008 Weinstein won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 41, defeating opponent Alan Bellone (R).
Weinstein raised $98,731 for her campaign while Bellone raised $0.
|New York State Assembly, District 41 2008|
|Helene Weinstein (D)||25,547|
|Alan Bellone (R)||4,940|
In 2008, a year in which Weinstein was up for election, she collected $98,731 in donations.
The major contributors were:
|New York State Trial Lawyers||$3,000|
|New York State Association of Realtors||$3,000|
|Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker||$3,000|
|Health Care Association of New York State||$3,000|
- Aging Committee, New York Assembly
- Codes Committee, New York Assembly
- Judiciary Committee, New York Assembly
- Rules Committee, New York Assembly
- Ways and Means Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Helene Weinstein
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 41
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||