|New York State Assembly District 41|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Weinstein earned her BA in economics form American University and JD from New England School of Law.
On November 4, 2008 Weinstein won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 41, defeating opponent Alan Bellone (R).
Weinstein raised $98,731 for her campaign while Bellone raised $0.
|New York State Assembly, District 41 2008|
|Helene Weinstein (D)||25,547|
|Alan Bellone (R)||4,940|
- Aging Committee, New York Assembly
- Codes Committee, New York Assembly
- Judiciary Committee, New York Assembly
- Rules Committee, New York Assembly
- Ways and Means Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Helene Weinstein
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 41
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |