Revision as of 16:50, 24 July 2007 by MMH
Step one: Getting started
If this is your first visit to Ballotpedia, start at the What is Ballotpedia? page. It'll fill you in on the basics.
Step two: Finding your way around
- The full list of Ballotpedia articles.
- Find ballot initiatives and campaigns Current and historical, including in your state.
- How to search for an article.
- How to explore Ballotpedia.
Step three: Getting ready to edit
- First you need to register.
- Then you need to know how to log in.
- It helps to read the article guidelines and politicies for contributors.
Step four: Editing
- How to contribute to Ballotpedia.
- Before you start editing other users' contributions, make sure you know how to use talk pages, which are used to discuss how to improve articles.
- How to edit a page. Anyone, including you, can edit a page.
- Quick guide to editing.
- How to start a new page.
- More help can be found at Ballotpedia Help.
- If you'd like to help but want some direction about a good place to start, check out the Ballotpedia Projects page.
Getting in touch
- If you have a specific question that you want answered, you can try posting it on the Inquiries page. You can also contact Ballotpedia's community coordinator, Tim Wirkman, directly: